Most small business entrepreneurs face the challenge of balancing their time between their core operations and administrative duties, including the necessary activity of bookkeeping. Lack of timely financial information can jeopardize their ability to obtain financing, monitor performance, save taxes, and get the right value for the business in case of its sale.
Currently, there are several small non-designated bookkeeping firms offering support at very low rates, but unfortunately in most of such cases the famous saying "You get what you pay for" holds true. Our professionally designated staff will provide you with quality services at competitive rates to meet your business needs. We will work with you to determine a cost-effective record-keeping system to provide timely financial information. We can also help you to acquire the most appropriate technology to accomplish your business objectives most efficiently and economically.
Our monthly bookkeeping packages provide you with complete outsourced accounting services. Outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting to our firm can eliminate the need to hire in-house staff which can be quite costly for most businesses. Each bookkeeping package is customized to the client based on industry, size, complexity, and volume of transactions. Outsource monthly bookkeeping duties will ensure that all the information is organized and ready when it’s time to file your taxes. It also allows you to monitor your goal attainment and growth trends month-to-month.
Our outsourced bookkeeping packages include:
- Set up books and chart of accounts (for new business)
- Posting all business bank and credit card transactions
- Completing monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Posting purchase invoices, expenses, and cash transactions
- Accounts receivable, management and reconciliation
- Accounts payable reconciliation
- Inventory record keeping and assistance in managing and conducting physical counts
- Cash management including associated controls with bank reconciliation
- General Ledger analysis, structure, and maintenance
- Monthly/Quarterly internal financial statement preparation
- Year-end closing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Completing the monthly/quarterly sales tax (GST/HST) reconciliation and e-filing
- Payroll processing services
- WSIB and EHT filing
- CRA correspondence
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Optional quarterly consultations with SMR CPA provide up-to-the-minute strategic planning opportunities to quickly modify limitation areas and fast track growth opportunities.
- We possess expertise with multiple accounting softwares:
- Quickbooks Online
- Quickbooks Desktop
- Fresh Books
- Simply Accounting